Senior QA Automation Engineer (C#/Java)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior QA Automation Engineer (C#/Java) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- 4-5 years of hands-on work experience in test automation development.
- 3 year experience using UI API automation tools in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Managing priorities conflicting timelines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in banking or financial services would be beneficial.
Skills Knowledge requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelors in Computer Science or related area of study.
- Excellent coding skill in C#, and/or Java scripting skills in , Python, Perl, Shell or other similar scripting languages..
- Demonstrated expertise with automation tools such as Selenium for UI SoapUI for API
- Deep knowledge of relational database structure usage.
- Formal SDLC experience using Agile methodologies.
Your deliverables as a Senior QA Automation Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Enhance the test automation framework in a timely accurate manner to extend technical QA capabilities for the project.
- Work with the QA development teams to design, implement execute an effective automation test strategy.
- Hands-on work with Visual Studio/Microsoft Test Manager to develop execute automated against Web Applications, Web Services, SQL Server.
- Hands-on work with Visual Studio to develop execute automated API tests. Perform application functional integration testing.
- Work with QA, development product management teams to ensure that the design of test automation meets the needs of the project.
- Maintain a source code repository of all scripts programs related to the automation framework tests.
- Track testing progress to provide analysis metrics on the QA automation development effort. Log track detailed product defects in TFS.
- Provide timely effective communication to the Test Lead relating to quality, resource project issues and concerns.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!