Junior IT Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior IT Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• 1-2 years of experience preferable either in NGOs or multinational company;
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Finance;
• PC Proficiency including confident MS Office application with strong Excel skills;
• Must be numerate with good general Math Skills;
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
• Good organization skills;
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to meet changing needs and keep calm and work well under pressure;
• Any experience of business Administration or Business Finance would be an advantage but is not essential
• Any experience of working with the IT department would be beneficial but is not required
What will you contribute?
Support the IT Business Management Office functions:
• Define IT budget
• Track Business Allocation
• Drive Recovery of Costs
• Enforce PO payment
• Maximize IT Investment
• Provide demand transparency of people, software and hardware
• Align Finance and IT
• vendor spend contracting, hosting and support
• IT labor forecasting and spend
• license & maintenance costs for IT software
• business allocations of shared resources & costs
• project demand
• project costs
• staffing model
• book of work
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!