Software Team Leader
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
You will be managing an engineering project team creating quality SW products for new technology automotive products, ensuring continuous product maturation, agile development practices and process compliance to meet customer needs. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Manage SW deliverables – resources, quality, scope, timing and budget compliance;
- Lead agile software team(s) – manage performance and people development;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure objectives achievement;
- Understand development phases of automotive products and expectations;
- Represent team and organization in technical discussions;
- Expand team capabilities in line with defined growth strategy;
- Actively take part of staffing activities for the managed teams.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Sound experience in developing embedded and/or application software in C and C++, Java, Linux or other RTOS;
- Experience using modern software development processes, including software configuration, management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review, software version control;
- People management previous experience.
- Possibilities for career development in international company focused on being a technology leader;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and global expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;