QA Automation Engineer
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- 3+ years of experience in software development industry;
- Deep knowledge of and proven experience in testing with Selenium :
o Selenium Webdriver API;
o IDE : preferably Eclipse;
o Version Control: Git, SVN;
o Automation server: Jenkins
o Apache POI API for reading and writing data to excel;
o Log4j logging Utility for logging purpose;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong written communications, especially related to articulating test cases, regression, smoke.
- Team player, self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator, driven and committed;
- Create and execute test automation using all current testing tools including non-functional testing, performance, load, exploratory, risk base and security;
- Provide documentation for automation testing and include quality metrics;
- Execute manual tests where needed.