Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of the infrastructure at the Group Level.
To run its operations, continue the growth of activities and increase the level of expertise for the activities delivered, we are recruiting an Operations Analyst for our team. In this role, you will play a transverse role to GTS and Security Hub teams.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
A little about you:
- Create and maintain internal activity reports, monthly dashboards, process animation, tool administration, quality checks;
- Participate and initiate continuous improvement projects: process automation, efficiency, dashboards improvements;
- Plan and oversee visits & special events preparation: objectives, agenda, coordination on logistics;
- Ensure meetings governance and contribute to different committees preparation;
- Provide internal administrative support to Infrastructure & Security operations and the COO function;
- Provide communication support: drafting emails, reports, memos, presentations and internal communication.
We also value:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Extensive experience in reporting (Excel and Access - reports, graphs, pivot tables, queries) and in supporting business operations;
- Commitment to respect deadlines, organized and analytical person, rigor and critical sense;
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships across functions/countries;
- Self-driven and able to coordinate with others.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Knowledge of business intelligence platforms (Power BI, Tableau) would be a plus;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Decision making and/or problem-solving skills;
- Enthusiastic, communicative and a true team player.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.