Incident Management with German
Incident management is considered to be much more than just the analysis of perceived threats and hazards towards an organization in order to work out the risk of that event occurring, and therefore the ability of that organization to conduct business as usual activities during the incident. An important part of risk management process and business resilience planning that Incident management is a real time physical activity.
• Fluency in German and English, both written & spoken;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Active listening skills;
• Detail-oriented and analytical;
• Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
• Problem solving and analysis;
• Customer service orientation.
• Responds to the incidents/issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice
Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
• Identifies, investigate and diagnoses the issue and take necessary action to resolve or
assign the issue to the right assignment group.
• Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process: logging the incident with proper
priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents
as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical
services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a
member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of
expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings,
sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;