Trade Marketing Specialist - Cargill Animal Nutrition
Bring your passion for trade marketing to contribute effectively to launch and execute all trade marketing activities on the local market targeted to all customers groups! As you already know, this require a good understanding of the customers’ needs and a strong focus on the business goals that needs to be achieve in time. You will work in close cooperation with the Sales Team, Product/Category Line Manager and Communication team in one of the most successful and large business enterprise in Cargill.
- Execute Merchandising activities which contribute to display, promoting and incremental sales of products at POS;
- Supervise and implement POS/Merchandising standards aligned with the guidelines;
- Execute and implement all POS materials (including ordering, logistic) based on the guidelines from Communication Team;
- Propose Store Plans and Category Management solutions (shop navigation, visual communication inside/outside the shop, product category shelf/space management) in close co-operation with Product/Category Line Manager and Communication Team;
- Manage and execute all promotional activities, loyalty programs, contests at local level;
- Develop, in collaboration with other teams, promotional mechanism/concept meaningful for customers and consumers/shoppers;
- Provide all relevant information to measure performance and impact of different promotional activities short and long term;
- Implement and execute regional/European promotions and co-operate with law and finance departments on preparing promotion regulations;
- Develop, in co-operation with other teams, all materials supporting promotional activities/loyalty programs/contests;
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product/ Category Line Manager, Communication, Sales, Supply chain, Operations and Customers’ services) to manage the promotional process from the idea of promotion through supervision until stocks control and closing the promotion;
- Launch local exhibitions, trade fairs, events, local conferences for all species in retail;
- Co-operate with exhibitions’ organizers (negotiating prices, buying a place, supervision of exhibition stand etc.);
- Execute and implement the concept and materials for exhibitions, trade fairs, events local conferences with customers;
- Support local Sales Team in daily activities, planned and ad hoc and research, order, manage stocks and distribute items to Sales Team, like: gadgets, calendars, sales tools, etc.;
- Propose, manage and control the trade marketing budget.
- have proven experience in trade marketing activities (in the Marketing/Trade Marketing Department in a commercial company, retail business, trade marketing agency or merchandising agency);
- have knowledge of current trade marketing trends, preferably on the consumer market and some knowledge of promotional mechanism relevant to different customer groups (dealers/merchants, consumers/shoppers);
- be customer focused and with a keen sense of priorities and timely delivering of results;
- speak English fluent and have a valid driving license B;
- have a very good analytical skills and bring also a very good experience in using Excel and PPT;
- have ability to work in a multi-culture environment, in an organized way and business-driven approach;
- be able to travel around 30%.
- have experience in an FMCG or branded consumer goods;
- have experience in category management and in an multi-country organization;
- have experience in branding and communication activities.
- Competitive salary and benefits combined with global career development opportunities in one of the world’s leading companies
- A fast-paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities