Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
We are currently seeking for a Purchasing Trainee to join our Ubisoft Bucharest team in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
Whats in it for you? With the opportunity to be trained by our purchasing specialists, you will be responsible with researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g., dates, invoices and discounts). Your main role will be to order supplies and equipment based on our companys needs.
Put your degree to work and start building your career at UBISOFT!
- Fluency in English;
- Microsoft Excel proficiency;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities;
- Proactive and able to show initiative;
- Good team player;
- Autonomy and self-motivation.
- Research potential suppliers;
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery;
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, suppliers, quantities, discounts);
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends;
- Evaluate offers from suppliers and negotiate better prices;
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts;
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders;
- Provide administrative support to procurement team members.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If youre into sports weve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health youll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.