Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Purchasing Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
We are currently seeking for a Purchasing Trainee to join our Ubisoft Bucharest team in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
Whats in it for you? With the opportunity to be trained by our purchasing specialists, you will be responsible with researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g., dates, invoices and discounts). Your main role will be to order supplies and equipment based on our companys needs.
Put your degree to work and start building your career at UBISOFT!
- Fluency in English;
- Microsoft Excel proficiency;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities;
- Proactive and able to show initiative;
- Good team player;
- Autonomy and self-motivation.
- Research potential suppliers;
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery;
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, suppliers, quantities, discounts);
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends;
- Evaluate offers from suppliers and negotiate better prices;
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts;
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders;
- Provide administrative support to procurement team members.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If youre into sports weve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health youll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.