Accounts Payable Officer with German
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or a related field is a plus;
- Previous working experience of 1 year is required (accounting experience or experience with accounting systems is appreciated, overall max. 1-2 years of work experience, from which 4-5 months in basic accounting);
- English at an intermediate level is essential;
- Good German skills.
- Process, post invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts payable procedures;
- Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications), payment accuracy and account reconciliations;
- Release and post payment records;
- Handle the queries/ issues as per the requests of the clients/ suppliers;
- Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice;
- Set up, validate and maintain Travel Expenses data;
- Manage Corporate Credit Cards/ Purchase Cards;
- Control the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
- Update processes and procedures;
- Develop good client relationships.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the worlds leading companies our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries(if applicable)