Your new company
If you are a passionate Life Sciences professional interested in creating and developing revolutionary and impactful software solutions for healthcare, food and beverages, agriculture and much more industries, this is the best role for you!
Your new role
You will use your understanding of user needs to plan, prioritize and drive product development of company’s next generation applications, designed for use in both regulated and non-regulated environments.
What you'll need to succeed
- PhD in Chemistry with focus on Mass Spectrometry and Liquid Chromatography or appropriate Life Sciences field
- Knowledge of cGxP regulations, regulated and non-regulated environments
- You have experience with relevant laboratory software and industry knowledge
- You are a proactive, confident and a good communicator, able to understand a wide range of business needs
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- A flexible approach to work in a friendly and productive professional environment
- You will develop solutions that make a meaningful impact on the world
- Access to newest technologies and resources
- Excellent professional development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.