Junior Front-End Developer
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of 30 million members in 70 countries.
Your abilities need to be:
● Strong proficiency in , including DOM manipulation and the object model;
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
● Experienced with React native - an advantage;
● Experience in Node.js - an advantage;
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as MobX or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
Training opportunities and career development plan;
Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
Private medical insurance;
Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
Extra vacation days;
Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
To complete our RD team in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Junior Front-End Developer.
We are looking for a great developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Your responsibilities will be:
● Developing new user-facing cross platform features;
● Research for new technologies/solutions as part of your day the day work;
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;