Junior Recruitment Analyst
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
We are looking for a motivated self-driven young professional to be a part of our recruitment team. If you love talking to people and are ready to join a young dynamic team, this is the place for you!
No previous experience is needed, but we're definitely looking for someone passionate about HR.
- student or fresh graduate
- excellent command of English
- highly sociable person with exquisite communication skills
- familiar with Social Media and online platforms
- logical and well structured thinking
- ability to work with Excel and a good understanding of statistics
- eager to acquire new knowledge and capable to perform in a fast paced environment
If you will join us you will have the opportunity to:
- learn how to post job ads for all the vacancies and select applicants
- play an active role in the process of contacting the candidates to schedule their assessments of technical skills
- be involved in answer validation and communicating our feedback to all candidates
- build a professional database and develop a professional network by keeping contact with suitable candidates for future opportunities
- have a key role in the analysis of the recruitment process and in generating reports and statistics
We offer you:
- pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team
- salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation
- central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations
- flexible working hours and short Friday (4 h)
- work from home (occasionally) as agreed with the direct manager
- public transportation expenses are covered (in Bucharest)
- the health of our employees is important to us, that's why we offer private medical insurance