Junior Risk Analyst
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region.
Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Who are you?
You are an ambitious and dedicated high potential who will help us deliver on the firms significant growth plans. With your help, we aim to continue to build a team that is known in the market as the best in class risk and regulatory consulting team, interacting with the major players in the industry and playing a key role in the services we offer to our clients.
-You have an academic degree in a quantitative subject, for example in the field of Applied Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or Cybernetics;
- You are creative, flexible, you have initiative and you are eager to learn and continously develop new skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- English is required however an additional language is an advantage
- You enjoy working in an international context
We are currently looking for Junior risk consultants to join PwCs Financial Services Risk Regulatory (FSRR) practice, with a focus on Financial Risk Management.
FSRR practice works with clients from Romania and across Central and Eastern Europe in close collaboration with local PwC colleagues - to provide high quality advice to the financial sector.
We help clients to anticipate and understand regulatory and policy change and work with them to make the necessary adjustments to their risk management processes, organization and frameworks, to adequately respond to these changes, and fulfil stakeholders expectations. We do this by developing relationships, knowledge and skills, all with the aim to help our clients with the challenges they face.
- You will be part of teams that help our clients deal with risk management challenges, new regulations and increasing supervisory requirements.
- You will identify, analyse and solve important client problems, realising solutions and working in joint PwC-client delivery teams, in challenging circumstances.
- Your projects are likely to focus on subjects like quantitative risk modelling, stress testing and capital planning, liquidity and funding, recovery and resolution planning, risk appetite frameworks, risk data and reporting.
What are the benefits?
If youre going to work at PwC, you'll be exposed to interesting and challenging projects in financial risk area, you are going to have inspiring colleagues and great working conditions which have been set up with your growth and your ability to work and live flexibly.
And theres more:
- youll get great training opportunities;
- youll be part of an international consulting firm;
- attractive salary package and fast career progression.