Experienced Accountant - Outsourced role - 1 year contract
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- University degree in business administration;
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial department of a multinational company;
- Demonstrated knowledge of accountancy and controlling; as well as in relevant laws and basic taxes;
- Demonstrated capability to learn quickly systems and processes, being open and flexible to changes, in a multinational environment;
- High level of English, both in oral and written communication;
- Good computer skills in the Microsoft Office environment and in SAP.
Accountabilities reporting to the Finance Manager:
- Controls all transactions according to US GAAP accounting principles and corporate instructions and processes;
- Works together with externalized accounting team on all statutory accounting and reporting activities as well as local tax authorities requirements, in compliance to the applicable legislation;
- Supports Finance Manager on reporting tasks OPEX related, projects, policy development, service levels maintenance and goal setting;
- Works with HUB accounting representative and Genpact accounting team to ensure completness, accuracy and timely recording and review of transactions and Trial Balance.
Accountancy and Reporting;
- Ensures timely and appropriate review of recordings of all transactions in general ledger, asset management, stocks, accounts receivable, accounts payables, accruals, revenues and payroll (analysis and preparation for reconciliation).
- Ensures responsibility over correct filing and archiving of all documents and compliance, payment and control of travel expenses (expense reports);
- Establishes pre-closing tasks together with HUB accounting representative and Finance Manager;
- Overview and responsability for all monthly closing tasks;
- Ensures that quarterly OPEX submissions are made in time, all Blackline (closing months tasks included in this system) deadlines and tasks are followed and runs reports and reviews together with the HUB accounting representative to inform management of the variances between actuals and targets;
- Supports Finance Manger in submitting OPEX Budgets and tracking them throughout the year.
- Ensures accuracy of tax forms (CIT, VAT, WHT tax for non-residents, Enviromental tax, Salary related taxes, etc) presented to the local authorities;
- Ensures payment of taxes, following local deadlines;
- Ensures Profit monitoring is being done on a quarterly basis;
- Main contact point for the external audit team during Interim Y/e review.
Rolul este externalizat la sediul clientului pentru un 1 an de zile. Contractul de munca determinat pe un an de zile.