IT Business Analyst
Romanian Software este o companie specializata in dezvoltarea si implementarea de produse software din domeniul Resurselor Umane. Cu o experienta de peste 15 ani in domeniul IT, compania si-a diversificat continuu activitatea, evoluand de la un dezvoltator de aplicatii software la un furnizor de solutii IT si servicii integrate cu o expertiza profesionista in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Calitatea solutiilor oferite, alaturi de valorile pe care compania le promoveaza reprezinta factori determinanti ai succesului sau.Requirements
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst for one of our partner, a company specialized in automotive technologies, solutions and services.
What you need:
- 3 years BA or similar role, documenting requirements and proposing technical solutions for complex business problems;
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a comparable course of studies;
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting business requirements;
- Proven ability to learn Embedded Software and Electronics Design applications, processes, and procedures;
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate to multiple stakeholders, including client management, IT management, and non-technical staff;
- English advanced;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Work experience in a company developing and manufacturing products;
- Proven track record in initiating and delivering change, capability to deliver sustainable performance;
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence.
- Supports IT innovations in close cooperation with business representatives and IT Solution Architects;
- Gathers and documents business requirements; analyze and identify business problems and constraints;
- Translate non-technical requirements into IT requirements; write user stories, functional specifications and acceptance criteria;
- Maintains business process information; supports software licenses management for the applications of the business domain assigned;
- Collaborates with Solution Architects to assess the business impact of critical problems to reduce risks with respect to business continuity; informs stakeholders about the appropriate risk mitigation that needs to be taken;
- Works together with Application Lead to organize events that create IT opportunities awareness for business counterparts;
- Use current knowledge of business and technology to recommend systems and process improvements;
- Collaborates with Application Lead, Solution Architect and business counterparts to create business cases for initiatives, innovations and projects;
- Contribute to lessons learned and the continuous improvement of IT from a business perspective.
- Net salary (to be discussed during the interview);
- Private medical service;
- Meal vouchers of 15 RON/day;
- 24 vacation days/year;
- 1-day work from home per week;
- More benefits to come in 2020.