Paid Internship Accounting Analyst with French
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
As an intern in the Accounting&Reporting team you will provide support to the accounting team, working for French entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Provide support to the team in the preparation of the trial balance in the monthly accounts, posting manual entries;
- In charge of the integration of expenses and incomes;
- Responsible for the primary accounting tasks (booking and payments of invoices);
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to manage the business and treats requests in the absence of co-worker under the supervision of the coordinator;
- Participate to transversal initiatives.
- You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- You have the ability to work in conformity with the procedures and to maintain them;
- You are a medium French speaker;
- You have an advanced level of Microsoft Office programs.
- Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines, attention to details;
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships;
- Ability to analyze new situations;
- Team player and best practice sharing.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (foreign language courses);