Accounts Receivable Accountant with French
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field);
- Fluently spoken and written of English and French
- Balance sheet accounts and their functionality;
- Accruals, provisions, salary , exchange rates differences knowledge;
- Complex accounting postings;
- Cash flow: calculation and evaluation;
- Performance indicators: methodology and presentation of the results;
- Good Knowledge of specific SAP transactions in area of accounts receivable;
- Good overview of SAP related to other connex accounting processes;
- Microsoft Office Package - essential knowledge of Excel (vlookup, if);
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way.
- Autonomous working style;
- Attention to details;
- Willing to travel.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Job Description
- Processing of bank statements;
- Daily reconciliation of bank related accounts;
- Automatic cash collection of due invoices (ex. Direct Debit);
- Calculation of bad debts allowance;
- Processing of financial instruments: cheques, bill of exchange;
- Open dispute management inquires;
- Act as an interface between the end customers Bosch internal departments for all inquires registered in the collection process;
- Customer refund;
- Write off process ;
- Dunning and account statements process;
- Overdue report with action/ measures in place to ensure the collection of the outstanding invoices;
- Credit limit definition and monitoring;
- Override blocking request: analyze and release blocked sales orders;
- Audit support ;
- Usage of internal communication platforms and respect the SLA;
- Maintenance and review of the work procedures;
- Reports submission for month end closing;
- KPI calculation.