Quality Coach with Italian and English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Coach with Italian and English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. - Vince Lombardi
We are looking for a Customer Experience Analyst with Italian English to join our Customer Experience Team.
You are our missing piece of the puzzle if you have this skills:
- Advanced level of Italian and English (both spoken and written)
- Good computer literacy
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant Excel skills
- Strong time management skills
- Autonomy, tact and experience in working with international clients
- Team spirit and willingness to help people
- Customer focus and client-oriented approach
- Quick learner and agile enough to quickly master new, complex systems
- Flexibility, a proactive, open and collaborative approach
- Passionate about process improvement
- Capacity to keep calm under pressure and can handle tight deadlines
- Previous call-center experience is a must
The tasks as a Customer Experience Analyst:
- audit the quality of the work of agents, using the account specific tools
- provide individual/global feedback to agents about their performance
- handles the communication with the Client and the agents about account's processes and procedures
- various reporting duties according to the accounts specifics
- performing data scrubbing, root cause and trends analysis
- acts as a point of contact for the Client regarding the account's quality indicators
- responsible for the training logistic, content and knowledge assessment for the respective account
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement
- Performance bonus
- Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym Fitness centers and more
Its different here! Check out our Facebook page