ine Engineer Cloud VAS DE Cluster GNO
A job in Vodafone, Network Operations Center is the first step in building a career in the big world of Telecommunications.
We are an elite club, a group of specialists passionate about telecommunications. We are building together the most powerful network for our 400 million clients, as well as support systems, applications and solutions for an organization’s and an industry that evolves at the speed of light.
Your day to day:
- 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment.
- Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPI’s.
- Preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Vodafone Network elements.
- In collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Network (VAS), using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
- Escalates complex technical problems to 2nd Line Operations in order to solve incidents as soon as possible;
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities to solve the outages;
- Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.
- Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, AAA, PCRF, IN);
Knowledge of Cloud technologies (virtualization, VMWare, job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of