Quality Team Leader - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
* Participate in defining objectives and strategies for Quality team;
* Management and supervision for the team, assigning tasks in accordance with process requirements, timeframe and quality requirements;
* Active participation in defining and improving processes, methods, technologies and tools used by the team;
* Responsible for all the department quality KPI's;
* Is the interface of the team towards next levels of management
* Is the interface for the other teams within the department.
* Responsible to mentor and/or coach team members, when necessary, on technical topics in order to obtain expected project results.
* Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in his/ her organization.
* Responsible to ensure that employees competencies and capabilities from his/ her team are at the level required by the job, by setting objectives and proposing technical and soft skills trainings for his employees.
* Performs the evaluation of new team members at the end of the integration period, based on job description, position description, set targets and performance.
* University degree;
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes
* Knowledge of specific quality methods
* Electronics knowledge is a plus
* Experience in Team Leading;
* Experience in Project Management;
* Knowledge in testing methods
* Advanced English knowledge
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.