Junior Application Developer
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day: To process technical and commercial feasibility information including: lead-time and cost quotation to support proposals to customers for Vodafone fixed network data products. This role liaises with the Vodafone operational functions as well as vendors throughout the world to ensure correct technical and commercial information is collated accurately and that the resulting data is commercially compelling and is delivered to agreed timescales. With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- To accept and verify global presales feasibility requests.
- To collate all information supplied, ensuring all elements have been fully responded to and comply with Vodafone product capability requirements.
- To work proactively with the carrier suppliers and Carrier Buying Managers to continuously reduce the variance between budgetary and firm costs.
- To keep presales request originators and other internal stakeholders regularly updated using the available systems and via e-mail where appropriate.
- To maintain appropriate records to enable production of summary reports and audit purposes.
- Gathers, analyses, stores and shares knowledge and information within the organization in order to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge.
- Examines and evaluates relevant information to select the best course of action from among various alternatives.
- Evaluates processes on a regular basis to ensure they are: effective; process metrics are reached; audits are undertaken; and benchmarking & reviews are completed. When opportunity for improvement is identified, drives through the improvement with all relevant stakeholders ensuring improved metrics are attained.
- Experience of Telecoms or IT Sector
- PC literate – Microsoft Word and Excel