Junior C#/.Net Software Engineer
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Cerinte
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft full-stack development in mainstream technologies: .NETC#, SQL, Web API. Solid experience with Angular (Type.)
- Preferable expertise in the latest versions of these technologies, however the ability to quickly adapt to newer, upcoming versions is a valuable asset.
- Capable to quickly adapt and perform in those scenarios where third party products and services need to be integrated with our own products.
- Excellent communication skills, combined with strong desire to contribute and succeed as part of a team with high professional standards.
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to recognize and implement design patterns effectively.
- Awareness of and adherence to best practices, testing and deployment.
Nice To have:
- Hands-on experience with token-based authentication and authorization (OAuth an asset.)
- Hands-on experience with micro-services using RESTful API (Open API a definitive asset.)
- Understanding of NoSQL ecosystem and some of its main players (Redis a definitive assets)
- Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics.
- Exposure to application and data architectures principles and best practices.
- Experience with SOLID design principles.
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation.
- Experience as a development professional in self-driven, fast-paced environments organized by Agile methodology.
What will you contribute?
The Junior Software Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing full-stack application systems, as well as supporting members of an agile development team. You will be involved in planning, designing, building, supporting and maintaining new and existing enterprise-grade solutions.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Junior Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problemsissues.
- Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand and follow the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we`ve partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!