Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- persoana deschisa, orientata spre rezultate
- cunoasterea limbii engleze nivel mediu
- orientare spre client
- pasionata de fashion
- promovarea si vanzarea articolelor vestimentare
- cunoasterea etapelor vanzarii produselor
- respectarea zoningului
-curatenia si ordinea magazinului
- punerea in practica a evenimentelor comerciale
- gestioneaza activitatile impreuna cu managerul
- comunicarea interna
- oferirea de training
- responsabil pentru gestiunea magazinului
- responsabila pentru aplicarea procedurilor de lucru
Zona: Bucuresti Afi Cotroceni
Program full time, 5 zile pe saptamana cu 2 zile libere, prestabilit.
Beneficii: reducere de 20% ( se poate aplica si la articolele deja reduse), tichete de masa, traininguri, etc.