Software Developer for Embedded Apps - I BS (TSR)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Developer for Embedded Apps - I BS (TSR) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ANSI C, embedded systems, microcontrollers
With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, the Interior Body&Security (I BS) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the confort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other confort devices in the car. In Timisoara we develop most of these products working for most of the big car manufacturers (Renault&Nissan group, VW group, Volvo, Hyundai, Honda, GM).
As a result of the experience of our engineers we now have an in-depth expertise in various software areas:
* Body Controller applications: central locking, alarm, lights, wiper, diagnosis, energy management, etc;
* Access Systems: RF keys development, Electronic Steering Column Lock, Passive Access Systems;
* Software Platform: low layer drivers and operating systems for automotive applications (AUTOSAR);
* Tire Information System: wheel unit and central unit for tire pressure measurement.
Our workproducts are used on products with various microcontrollers, with 8, 16, 32 bits architecture. Software developers are performing different activities starting with requirements engineering, design, coding, and up to testing their SW on test-benches and/or on the car. ANSI C is used for the most part. Java, C#, and assembler language are also used, to a lesser extent. Besides, Model Based Development is more and more often used in applications development (Matlab Simulink, Targetlink, Statemate, Rhapsody).
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of future cars, then join us and let's develop the future together.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* ANSI C language programming - good knowledge (model based development is a plus);
* Basic hardware knowledge (microcontrollers knowledge is a plus);
* Embedded systems knowledge and experience is an advantage;
* English - intermediate level (speaking and writing).