Sample planner for Customer Centre I ID - TSR
As Sample Planner (m/f) for Business Unit Instrumentation & Driver HMI (ID) you have to coordinate delivery of samples for projects during pre-series and series phased, ensuring customer needs are fulfilled.
* Support of preparation of quotation package to customer concerning samples (Quotation phase);
* Check of sample planning (in sample DB) with respect to quotation on behalf of the PM (doing depends on Customer center set up);
* Quotation preparation for single sample requests to customer;
* Execution of external samples orders inclusive creation of delivery notes and invoices as well handling of reimbursement overdues (triggered by accounting);
* Execution of internal samples orders;
* Tracking of sample orders with respect to sample planning;
* Order of samples to sample shop (sample DB) and manufacturing site;
* Tracking of delivery dates for internal and external samples;
* Interface communication with respect to samples between PM, Customer, Sample Shop and RD project team, primarily PI, but also SPM of RD disciplines as well NPL.