Finite Element Analyst Engineer PTC - TSR
Simulations engineers play a vital role in our complex engineering projects. They use their technical expertise and knowledge to test the performance, durability, safety and functionality of engineering solutions in a virtual environment.
We are now looking for a new colleague to join our simulation team and help us to develop the sensors and actuators of tomorrow.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Provide design improvement solutions based on:
* Structural simulations (nonlinear static, transient and/or dynamic, including shock);
* Linear dynamic simulations (modal, harmonic, random);
* Fluid dynamics (pressure drop, leakage, etc.);
* Thermal simulations;
* Coupled simulations (Fluid-Solid interaction, Fluid-thermal);
* Analytical calculations; Communication and reporting:
* Communication with the customer (internal or external) to understand the task requirements;
* Perform assigned tasks at a high-quality level within the agreed time-frame;
* Clearly communicate and support the simulation outcome;
* Proactively contribute to the improvement of deliverables quality and handle customer's feedback;
* Play an active part in the project development team. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical Engineering (Mechanical/Structural), Physics or equivalent University degree;
* Well organized person and attention to details;
* Curious and eager to develop, with a problem solving attitude;
* Able to create theory - simulation - practice connections;
* Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, including VBA);
* Good English language skills (reading, writing and speaking);
* Finite Element Analysis (FEA) experience.
Nice to have:
* ANSYS v17 WB / Classic or higher work experience would be an advantage ;
* Work experience in design of plastic parts (injection molding) / sheet metal parts would be an advantage ;
* Experience with automotive products would be an advantage;
* German would be an advantage.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.