Quality Engineer (determined contract) - Tire Division
* Responsible for the implementation and application of the Quality Management System in the designated area of responsibility;
* Supports the identification of manufacturing and quality issues affecting product quality;
* Performs internal audits on a regular basis;
* Responsible for daily, monthly and yearly analysis of the scrap figures and corrective actions;
* Issues work instructions for the material check, specifications, control plans and procedures;
* Takes the ownership for complaints cases within specific area;
* Manages different quality processes for continuous improvement;
* Manages team of quality technicians.
* Technical University degree;
* Previous work experience in manufacturing industry is a plus;
* Quality tools and process optimization knowledge (FMEA, 8D, 5 Why);
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* Excellent communication skills;
* Results oriented person, with focus on quality;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach;
* English language skills, at least conversational level.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.