1st Level Assurance Engineer
Romanian Software este o companie specializata in dezvoltarea si implementarea de produse software din domeniul Resurselor Umane. Cu o experienta de peste 15 ani in domeniul IT, compania si-a diversificat continuu activitatea, evoluand de la un dezvoltator de aplicatii software la un furnizor de solutii IT si servicii integrate cu o expertiza profesionista in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Calitatea solutiilor oferite, alaturi de valorile pe care compania le promoveaza reprezinta factori determinanti ai succesului sau.Requirements
- Understanding telecommunication networks and network elements;
- Collect, classify and interpret information;
- Fluent in Spanish, French or Italian;
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Initiative, teamwork, self-confidence, interest in documenting and problem solving.
- Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance;
- Monitor, perform troubleshooting, fault acknowledgement and fault analysis;
- Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support;
- Interpret understand technical information and prepares technical documentation;
- Solve standard problems based on the existing procedures;
- Use effectively telecom knowledge to manage faults and customer demands;
- Ensures first level support, preparation and consolidation of all changes performed in own competence domain area;
- Ensures the fault management process methods, acting as a first line trouble shooter by performing a technical impact analysis of every incident;
- Apply change management process in place;
- Notifies incidents to the customer, management and other possible stakeholders (client facing entities, vendors, technical support) and follows the escalation matrix;
- Expected to stay informed of current news, system information, changes and updates relevant to our user community;
- Monitor the alarms and prioritize the service impact in case of technical issues that affect the customers network, both reactive as preventive;
- Support in developing a training plan and giving training for technicians at lower career stages.
- Net salary (to be discussed during the interview);
- Private medical service;
- Meal vouchers.