1st Level Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colorful HR Leasing active
View all jobs 1st Level Assurance Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.Requirements
- Understanding telecommunication networks and network elements;
- Collect, classify and interpret information;
- Fluent in Spanish, French or Italian;
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Initiative, teamwork, self-confidence, interest in documenting and problem solving.
- Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance;
- Monitor, perform troubleshooting, fault acknowledgement and fault analysis;
- Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support;
- Interpret understand technical information and prepares technical documentation;
- Solve standard problems based on the existing procedures;
- Use effectively telecom knowledge to manage faults and customer demands;
- Ensures first level support, preparation and consolidation of all changes performed in own competence domain area;
- Ensures the fault management process methods, acting as a first line trouble shooter by performing a technical impact analysis of every incident;
- Apply change management process in place;
- Notifies incidents to the customer, management and other possible stakeholders (client facing entities, vendors, technical support) and follows the escalation matrix;
- Expected to stay informed of current news, system information, changes and updates relevant to our user community;
- Monitor the alarms and prioritize the service impact in case of technical issues that affect the customers network, both reactive as preventive;
- Support in developing a training plan and giving training for technicians at lower career stages.
- Net salary (to be discussed during the interview);
- Private medical service;
- Meal vouchers.