Night Shift Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IHM Total Consult Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Night Shift Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
IHM Total Consult is, beginning with June 2019, part of SGB Humangest Holding, an Italian group of companies offering specialized consulting services in the field of human resources selection, training and management. IHM Total Consult was founded in 2004 and is now ranked among the top 5 HR players on the Romanian market, considering turnover.
All resumes and data are considered confidential and will be evaluated only for projects matching your professional experience.
● Availability to work in night shift program;
● Bachelors degree - Engineering;
● Advanced level of English;
● Minimum of 3 years experience including: Automotive industrial and Autonomus Unit
● Kaizen skills;
● Communication Problem solving competences;
● Knowledge and understanding of supervising production employees;
● Knowledge of safety and environmental rules and regulations;
● Excellent leadership, communication, organization, conflict and problem resolution
● Ability to plan and manage effectively using motivation and team building skills;
● Good organization skills, excellent problem solving skills and practices.
● Is responsible for all production process during night shift (APUs including methods,
maintenance and quality);
● Ensure respect of all working standards (safety, work instructions, quality, respect of the
product) during the operations;
● Ensure that the production schedule planned by the SCL is respected;
● Ensure achievement of QCD objectives and is accountable of QCD results;
● Ensure optimal use of equipment;
● Ensure maintenance of equipment;
● Drive continuous improvement with the support of the SCLVPS cluster of his region;
● Practice regular OJT on QRQC, Kosu, etc.
● Organize trainings for 5S, Product respect, TPM, SMED, Hoshin, STOP SCRAP, VSA,
Kanban, Continuous flow, lean industrialisation in accordance to Plant Site priorities;
● Lead specific workshops.