Sales Administration Specialist
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
- Bachelor's degree;
- Proven previous experience on a similar position at least 1 year;
- Good knowledge of MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook;
- Good command of English language;
- Demonstration of the following qualities: proactive attitude, independence, teamwork, analytical thinking and precision.
- Administration and preparation of offers, contracts and primary accounting documents;
- Direct communication and interaction with Sales and Service department;
- Preparing and controlling documentation flow and shipments;
- Database entry in specialised softwares;
- Creation of regular standard reports including information about sales, stock availability and document status;
- Processes different sources of information for reporting purposes.
- Competitive starting remuneration;
- Laptop, smart phone;
- Participation in different trainings and events in reference to the positions profile;
- Opportunity for professional career development in a fast growing company;
- Good working environment with highly motivated and qualified team.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information is treated as strictly confidential.