Quality Audit Management - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Quality Audit Management - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
The mission of Quality Audit Management is to permanently run QAM audits to check the implementation status and execution discipline of our business processes aligned and in cooperation with the process owners.
Definition of QMS audits:
Audit activities planned and performed by (or in cooperation with) Quality Audit Management (QAM). These audit activities may be any kind of documented verification of execution discipline according to internal or external standards. Common types are QM System audits, (manufacturing) process audits, (Automotive Spice) assessments, as well as Continental specific audit activities, like "compliance checks", "process compliance checks", "spot checks", etc.
To build up and expand our international audit team, we are searching for experienced auditors.
The following tasks define the activities of a QAM auditor:
* Planning, performance and follow up of internal audits according QAM audit program
* Individual audit preparation and planning with the affected organizational units.
* Audit activities including audit report.
* Follow up with verification of defined and implemented actions.
* Initiate lessons learned processes where applicable.
* Contribute in developing and improving our audit program.
* Contribute in identifying mission critical processes and develop process specific audit activities and audit check-lists.
* Contribute in reporting of QAM audit results and developing and improving the reporting structure.
* >3 years business experience Planning and organizational skills in R&D, Operations, Quality, Engineering.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Willingness to travel.
* Excellent skills to document findings and write reports.
One or more of the following auditor skills are needed / preferred
* ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 QM System auditor.
* VDA 6.3 process auditor.
* Automotive SPICE Assessor or PCC.
* Other audit activities.
* Fluent English is needed and further languages preferred.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.