Quality Group Leader - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Is responsible to define the Mission and Strategy for the group considering the input from all stakeholders;
* Responsible to ensure cross-functional communication in order to improve information flow inside team. Keeps contact with the business partners;
* Interface of the team towards next levels of management;
* Responsible to facilitate knowledge sharing at team level;
* Responsible to plan and monitor the execution of all activities in order to meet due dates according to customers requirements. Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with direct involvement when necessary, in order to increase team performance;
* Responsible to mentor and/or coach team members, when necessary, on technical topics;
* Responsible to ensure that employees competencies and skills inside the group are at the level required by the job;
* Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in the organization;
* Perform regular meeting with all direct reports, in order to monitor performance, motivation, give and receive feedback, discuss the road map and plan actions if necessary;
* Ensure quality and in-time delivery of results within the agreed framework, by monitoring regularly the status of team work packages;
* Responsible to ensure improvements in own area of expertise, process, procedures. Create an innovation culture, by facilitating knowledge sharing within the team.
* Minimum 3 years experience in leading a team;
* University Degree in a technical field;
* Proactive, ambitious and result oriented attitude;
* Knowledge of manufacturing and test processes;
* Problem solving and traceability skills;
* Quality analysis and reporting skills;
* Knowledge of FMEA and control plan;
* Knowledge of quality standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5, IPC A610 class 3;
* Knowledge of statistics SPC, MSA;
* Experiences in audits;
* Fluent English; German is an advantage;
* Very good communication skills;
* Project Management experience;
* Advantage: professional experience in electronics manufacturing.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.