This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Smartx Net Apps active
View all jobs Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At SmartX, we are deploying and managing tens of nodes for delivering content everywhere in the world. The packman cloud at our profile speaks about how we’re working. Currently, we are fully rewriting a huge application towards microservices architecture, while supporting some other apps, using mostly Java, JS and React. We create valid code and fun user experience by maintaining a cohesive look and feel, proper localization support and W3C best practices. What you should know: this is not an usual app. It has to face heavy traffic, live streaming, fast loading website. The most important: this is a place for people. Not a corporate, but an informal, chill, fun group, with a constant purpose: to use the best engineering methods and top-notch technologies to build amazing like what we’re doing. In this environment, you will play the key role for accomplishing the management vision throughout the project implementation. The role is not entirely contained in product management area, nor as part of development teams, but this person is the binder between product management team and the production teams.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and from conceptualization to retirement
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and understanding market problems/opportunities
- Analyze the competitive landscape, monitor and incorporate industry innovations
- Manage product development through day-to-day decision making with international Agile teams, including project managers, engineers, developers, designers and business or subject matter representatives
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan for product launches, working with all departments to execute
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the company to define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, requirements, and performance metrics for the product
- Other related duties as assigned
- 3+ years in a mid to senior management role
- Full lifecycle product management e.g. concept, requirement gathering, prioritization, launch, iterate, version 2, version 3 etc.
- Consumer web/mobile experience - user experience, funnel flow analysis, A/B testing, and more
- Strong data-driven approach and analysis skills
- Good eye for UI/UX design, understand methodology behind creating amazing user workflows
- 3+ years active experience with the Agile Scrum or Kanban processes
- Experience with shipping products having a significant mobile component
- Experience in successfully launching bleeding edge products to market is preferred
- Experience managing multiple overseas teams simultaneously
- Benefits and professional development according to each individual’s needs;
- Competitive salary package;
- Office massage;
- Game room;
- Cozy workplace located within walking distance of many delicious restaurants and cafés; in the days this doesn’t work for you, our office kitchen is always fully stocked with both sweet and savory snacks and drinks.