Hardware Discipline Project Leader - CES TSR
For our growing Continental Engineering Services - Interior team we are looking for Hardware Discipline Project Leader.
Portfolio: Electronic Control Units: Connectivity applications, Telematic Units, Clusters, Displays, Head-up Displays, Multimedia Applications, Haptic Control, Comfort Control, Gateways. Responsibilities:
* Coordinate the project's HW development team
* Develop and maintain HW project planning (cost, quality and timing)
* Follow the development process
* Creates needed hardware design documentation
* Collaborates with other development disciplines (SW, MD, Test, ...)
* Introduction of developed project into production
* Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent)
* Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design
* Good understanding of automotive architectures / systems
* Knowledge of automotive development process
* Advanced English - speaking and writing level
* To be passionate about electronics in general
* Initiative and result orientation.
It is an advantage:
* More than 3 years' experience in HW Development
* Knowledge in PCB production
* German Language.