This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Atos active
View all jobs Cybersecurity Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circaemployees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
If you want a new challenge in your career but you didn't find a suitable role in our career site, please let us your application here and we will contact you as soon as we'll have the perfect match for your proffesional development.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer you will:
- perform diagnosis on incidents,
- implement standard changes to the infrastructure, communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts,
- management of system performance, capacity, service quality,
- incident coordination according to SLA & response to requestor,
- create/maintain knowledge base of solutions for incidents and problems,
- log reviewing,
- create daily /weekly/monthly reports,
- update documentation;
- creat documentation;
- improve monitoring mechanism.
We want to speak with you if you have the following skills:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory,
- Basics of TCP/IP networking.
- fluency in English.
What will you find at Atos?
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a meaningful and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages.
We provide our employees with:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
We care about our employees personal happiness through:
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for future employees outside of the West Area;
- Extra vacation days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.