Active Directory Expert
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
- Excellent technical skills on Windows Servers, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory
- Curiosity for new technologies
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- Solid oral and written communication, problem solving and project management skills - Ability to be part of highly intercultural teams
- Team spirit
- Strong service orientation minded with leadership, solid oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to guide and influence acceptance of new expertise domain
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams in a strong multicultural environment
- Fluent English speaker
- Manage all daily IT operations activities including monitoring, preventive maintenance, backuprestore, service availability, reporting, problem resolution change management on IT infrastructures
- Qualify technologies, design and build new solutions for improving existing ones and support new applications and the digital workplace requirements around PCs, laptops and mobile devices
- Review and analyses specified problems and issues to identify best technical professional solutions
- Make technical professional recommendations which have a perceptible impact on business performance
- Oversee and improve the security, quality performance of services delivered on the IT backbone, and services delivered to our internal business clients
- Work closely with other teams with the ITEC organization in Europe, APAC Americas zones to guarantee the global coherency, quality performance of the IT Backbone
You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level.The team in Romania will have exposure to various global cultures and teams.
You will be working with the newest technologies. We offer you a very pleasent working enviroment, close to Tineretului metro station. We have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training.