HR Recruiting Internship TSR
Are you interested in learning more about the HR field, specifically the recruiting and selection process?
This internship position will support the recruiting team in daily activities involving the recruitment of talent to fill open positions. We are looking for someone that is open to learning all areas of recruiting, such as sourcing, phone screening, scheduling interviews, maintaining and updating the applicant database. We recruit for positions in Timisoara, which include engineering, accounting, finance, operations, quality, HR and sales. If this interests you, check out the details below and apply.
The Recruiting Student will work within Recruiting team and under the guidance of a recruiter to support in the following areas:
* support team in resume reviews to determine if they meet qualifications
* source qualified candidates
* phone screenings
* interview scheduling
* maintain and update the applicant database (candidate status)
* communicate with candidates and hiring managers
* assist the recruitment team with candidate communications
* tracking recruitment activity and other duties as assigned.
* University studies – in process of obtaining a Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business or relevant degree
* Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
* Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
* Open-mindedness as well as outstanding communication skills
* Highly structured working style.
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries
* Flexible program
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities
* International Work Environment
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes and tools.