Junior Back-End Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Junior Back-End Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +26 million members in 70 countries. Details on who we are here: . To complete our R&D team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Junior Back-End Developer whom will be instrumental in helping Toluna build next-generation web applications. Your activities will include: As a Junior Back-End Developer at Toluna, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of multiple web components that are part of our Web based products. You will work and interact with multiple teams in multiple locations and will get full ownership of components. Toluna’s vision is to build a platform for Market Research that is highly scalable, Web and Cloud based and enables anyone to ask for consumers’ opinions. You will specialize on back-end software development, helping our vision come true.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or an equivalent combination of degrees and experience;
- Several years of .Net or Java experience in commercial or open source software development;
- Experience developing/designing large and scalable software systems;
- Experience with databases (. MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, etc.);
- Experience in building scalable server-side architectures;
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs;
- Good knowledge of Data structures;
- Advanced English skills, oral and written;
- Experience in client-side web development including , jQuery,TML5, CSS3, React, Angular;
- Experience with API integrations.
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.