This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kimball Electronics Romania active
View all jobs Controlling specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
Main areas of responsibility
A. Supervise and analyze Budget execution of the company:
- Monthly supervise cost consumption as budgeted
- Follow-up forecasts and monthly budget execution
B. Monitor and offer consultancy to the business regarding Budget execution
- Monitor Cost consumption per each Cost Centre and budget owner
- Highlight possible deviations before or after registration in Accounting
- Elaborate and highlight possible scenarios of financial implications of management decisions
- Advice and offer consultancy to Budget owners regarding the financial implications of the management of the area in their subordination
- Active role in supporting the business in Cost efficiency projects
C. Reporting and Program management support
- Prepare regular reports (monthly, quarterly) according to Group procedures and formats (EX. Forecast, etc.)
- Prepare special reports and offer consultancy in the programs in significant directions for raise up efficiency in using resources (. optimization/ cost reduction projects)
- Owner of controlling projects (. Customer profitability)
- Studies: Economics University
- Experience in Controlling and Accounting, Automotive Industry would be a plus
- Strong communication skills and customer oriented approach
- Both independent worker and team contributor
- Proactive, self-driven and with constructive initiative
- Technical skills: SAP advanced, Microsoft Office (with strong Excel skills)
- English language is mandatory
- Availability for business travel (occasionally)
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with a candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!