Inertial & Impact Sensing Application Engineer PSS - TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).
This key position is interesting and technically challenging, where your responsibilities will include:
* Logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into systems solutions.
* Facilitate and execute Requirement Engineering activities e.g. setup, analysis and documentation using Requirement Database tools (for example IBM's Doors).
* Interface with external partners, universities for research topics and laboratories for execution of long term tests.
* Solution design will have a technical focus, but also encompass resource, process, information and facilities to ensure effective operation in the customer enterprise.
* Interface to System Test for Impact & Vehicle Dynamic Sensing to define test conditions, acceptance criteria and participate in critical test-result reviews (e.g. vehicle integration test, resonance analysis).
* Perform technical release for Impact & Vehicle Dynamic Sensing (internal & customer).
* In collaboration with the Project Manager: discuss requirements with the customer, Harmonize and agree on Requirements for the domains (especially deviations).
* Degree in Physics, Mechanics Engineering, Electronics Engineering or similar.
* Knowledge in Matlab (mid-level), Matlab Simulink (mid-level) or similar, will be a plus.
* PhD in Physics, Mechanics Engineering.
* MATLAB (advanced), ANSYS or similar.
* Processes and Methods (basic level).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.