Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solution Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
1. Tick most of the boxes on SOA, microservices architecture, frameworks, MVC patterns, principles of REST APIs, Spring, Maven and Jenkins.
2. You have +10 years of experience in IT with hands-on development experience
3. You have +3 years of architecture experience in customer facing/consulting role
4. Have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks.
5. You have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
6. And let’s not forget your broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment.
7. Ideally, you also have experience in banking, financial services or fintech
As a Solution Architect, you get a chance to contribute to the delivery of high-end projects for BRD, accelerating their digital transformation. It’s your responsibility to make solutions become reality, build and deploy the product live and kicking in production, define manual and automated procedures, and make sure that things get done!
Bonus: you get to write some fancy code :), either in feature development squads, or for non-functional aspects like automation ci/cd, security checks or performance tuning.
You have some flexibility to decide based on your primary skill or preferred programming language.
As part of your role, you design web-based architectures on top of the Backbase technology stack (Spring Boot for BE, Angular and Backbase SDK for FE, Kotlin and Swift for Mobile).
In this client-facing role, you are challenged on switching between highly specific technical details and general business outcomes. It’s your job to translate customer requirements into a distinguished design, provide solutions, refine input from the development team.
On a day-to-day basis, you contribute to architectural designs (micro-service design pattern), sequence diagrams (following e2e API integrationds), deployment topologies (Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins), security and integration architecture designs for different parallel streams.
Together with the development team, you will run sprint demos, business intakes and inception workshops, as well as presentations for key stakeholders from the client board.
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to keeping your CV for the recruitment process.