Last days to apply for: LSEG Infrastructure @TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all ads LSEG Romania active
View all ads Last days to apply for: LSEG Infrastructure @TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Infrastructure is about how we impact everyone by being everywhere.
You will find out more about LSEG TechHub in Bucharest, making a global difference, who we are, what we do, how we fit in a multicultural environment with technological diversity.
What’s different is the scale on which we do things, our actions/ decisions have an effect and consequences on the other side of the world.
Infrastructure supports both internal & external business, customer applications: - Data Centres - Network - Server & Storage Platforms - Databases & Middleware. GTIS is also accountable for End User technology including Desktop - Mobile - Collaboration Tools - Telephony & Audio Visual.
LSEG has embarked on a DevOps journey. A key component of this journey is our Internal Cloud which is developed in partnership with the SDDC technology from VMware. SDDC will revolutionize the way we offer IT services in LSEG:
users at the centre of IT (self-service and fully automated, Applications provisioned in minutes, users are always in control of their IT usage), Improved Security and Availability (network Micro-segmentation, move workloads between datacentres, re-create your infrastructure easily) and low cost (clearer view of resource utilication, charge-back model, provision and decommission on demand).
- Oprea Cosmin – is our Romanian colleague working in London, with extensive experience in the IT industry gained from working in various companies in UK and Canada. He is passionate about technology and complex environments.
‘I believe the automation is at the centre of IT. Today’s technology is so complex, you just cannot manage it without automation.’
- Simionescu Razvan - manages the local infrastructure teams. He has more than 10 years of management experience in Software Development and IT infrastructure, covering different areas of business like banking & insurance, telecom, turism or logistics.
Saturday, 26th October, 11:35 - 12:20, Room A, Sala Palatului
Check in to this TechLab after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 23th of October;
- The TechLab lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap with the Workshops from Room B or TechTalks Conferences from room C;
*Prin inscrierea la acest eveniment, esti de acord ca datele tale personale sa fie folosite de Catalyst Solutions pentru a-ti permite participarea la eveniment (prin inscriere, confirmare, inregistrare la eveniment). De asemenea, intelegi si accepti termenii si conditiile Hipo.ro