This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs SQL Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Successfully finished computer science studies (UniversityUniversity of Applied Science), or other subjects having proofed development experience;
- Capable to design complex SQL queries and test scenarios;
- Developing skills, preferred JAVA;
- Understand data models and its relations;
- Enjoying to take new subjects and challenges
- Fluent in English and other European language is considered an advantage;
- Client and service oriented;
- Friendly and communicative.
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTechRiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
- SQL basedevelopment, transforming processes into database interpretable code
- Test driven development, Unit Testing;
- Interest in solution design, data modeling financial products;
- Close teaming with functional and technical experts;
- Interest in high-performance solutions and parallel processing concepts.
We offer you:
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subion for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
• Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
• Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
• Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
• Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
• Days off for special events.