Flexible Internship in Banking Audit
Join our Audit department (3, 4 or 5 days full-time / week - depending on your availability)
Determined Period: 4 months
Start Date: February
The broad business perspective you will develop in Audit serves as a foundation for any business career. You will develop a deep understanding of the inner workings of business and draw on your accounting knowledge to help solve complex challenges.
The Audit department is the place to be if you:
- have a high level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- are familiar with such concepts as: balance sheet, inventory, income statement, trial balance, accruals
- are willing to occasionally travel
- have a detective mind and can’t wait to show it during the recruitment process
- love to pay close attention even to the smallest of the small details.
We call that an Auditor’s keen eye for detail. Of course, it’s great if you have managed to sit through extensive economics, accounting and finance lectures on your way to a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree. But no worries, we leave no good candidate behind!
- Working in Audit means most certainly one thing: no routine.
- Rest assured that you will not get bored, not for a single moment.
- This means that you will make client visits, meet lots of new people with whom you will work on projects.
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- Free certifications (ACCA, ACA), national&international trainings
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts
- Top notch counseling, mentorship