VMS Security Engineer
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is aglobal leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. Atos Romania operates in Bucharest, Timişoara and Braşov and employs more thaeople.
he European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website
Also we’re waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page.
For our global Vulnerability Management Service (VMS) the role of the Security Engineer is to ensure the proper VMS service is deployed and supported for our customers. You will be responsible for translation of business needs and customer requirements in the area of vulnerability management into technical implementations with a usage of security products and services from the Atos portfolio.
Key areas of focus:
• Provide 2nd line support for our vulnerability management service
• Support our onboarding team during the customer onboarding phase.
- Experience in vulnerability scanning/management tools and processes,
- Experience in analyzing alerts to determine validity, priority and impact
- Experience in IT technology, from variety of angels (network, systems, applications, databases etc.),
- Ability to brainstorm new ideas, detect improvements, improve efficiency of a team level and individually,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in international environment,
- Bachelor Degree in computer science is preferred,
- English spoken/written at least at B2 level,
- Open and clear communication skills,
- Can-do attitude at vision creation and consistent implementation of it,
- Ability to work with high standards on behalf of Atos and its customer.
Experience/knowledge in at least one of the following technologies is desired:
• Tripwire IP360 and Enterprise