Senior Oracle Developer with DWH
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Senior Oracle Developer with DWH active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The ARGO solution (Actuarial Reporting Group Object) is a DWH (data warehouse) solution for all Allianz insurance companies. The data warehouse is stored in an Oracle database which is needed to be maintained and developed further.
- Technical design of DWH applications based on Oracle (Data models, processes etc.)
- Implementation and testing of the DWH applications
- Performance and Tuning
- Consult business analysts
- Create implementation and release plans for an Oracle based DWH application
- Proven experience with 11g, 12c
- Excel and VBA for excel (2010,2013,2016)
- TOAD for Oracle
- SQL Developer (Oracle)
- Create and use DDL statements to manage tables and other schema objects
- Oracle Database SQL Certified Professional Certification
- Experience in Exadata is nice to have
- Working experience with Jira, GitHub / Bitbucket, Jenkins
- At least 5 year proven experience in an enterprise environment as an Oracle developer
- International work experience and ability to understand and work with a complex multi-national organization and global teams
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills as well as ability to jointly work with multiple groups
- Experience in managing projects/tasks in a global environment
- Proven capability of working in a large scale IT project (Large projects means >2000 PD IT effort)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.