Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
Required Experience and Abilities:
* Experienced with several design patterns and OOP;
* Knowledge of industry common frameworks (eg: Webpack, Babel etc);
* Ability to translate a PSD or concept into a working experience;
* Strong debugging and optimization abilities;
* Familiar with Agile methods;
* Extensive knowledge working with GIT and GIT workflow;
* Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
* Quick learner, creative, problem solver;
* High level English;
Nice to have:
* Working on an SDK andor refactoring products is an advantage;
* TDD workflow;
* Experience with automation testing frameworks and workflows;
* Bachelor or masters degree in computer science;
* Providing maintenance and new features to our in-house products;
* Creating architecture for new features that will be implemented;
* Build reusable and modular features;
* Providing input on end-user product;
* Staying up to date with industry technologies;
* Promoting usability best practices;
* Writing clean, readable and well documented code and unit tests for it;
* Writing automated tests based on the QA test cases;
* Being involve in the entire lifecycle of a product from concept to delivery;
* Being able to offer reliable estimations for tasks;
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
* Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
* Working with new technologies.
* Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local trainingworkshops.
* Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
* Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience diversity.
* Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.