Linux/UNIX Engineer for HPC
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs virtual7 active
View all jobs Linux/UNIX Engineer for HPC active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is aglobal leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. Atos Romania operates in Bucharest, Timişoara and Braşov and employs more thaeople.
he European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website
Also we’re waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page.
What are your tasks?
- You work in a multifunctional team with challenging operation tasks in a high complex HPC environment in the Automotive industry
- IT infrastructure operation (Linux server support, infrastructure maintenance)
- VMware Horizon (deployment, rollout of virtual machines)
Virtual machine operation (RedHat EL 7)
User support regarding infrastructure (OS, middleware, possibly also basic CAE application support, if possible)
Analysis and troubleshooting on virtual machines
System Management with scVenus
Script programming to increase level of automation
- After an in-depth on-the-job training within the team you analyze upcoming incidents and work out sustainable solutions
What do you bring with you?
- Completed degree in a STEM discipline or comparable education
- Broad IT knowledge in applications, operating systems and hardware
- Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
- Operating systems (Linux/UNIX),
- Familiar with principles/technologies like LDAP, Samba, DNS, NetApp
- System management tools like scVENUS, Puppet or Ansible
- Script programming (. BASH, Perl, Python)
- Java programming
- Structured work organization, pleasure working in teams and a high level of service orientation
- Good working knowledge of English and German languages.