Accounts Payable French/German/Portuguese/Spanish/Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Technologies active
View all jobs Accounts Payable French/German/Portuguese/Spanish/Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
Requirements: Responsibilities / Accomplishments: Wipro BPS is a trendsetter and leader in the Outsourcing space. We invite passionate, energetic, creative and focused individuals who want to be a part of our growth story! Wipro BPS is the best option you can find to develop your expertise in the industry. You will get immense opportunities to learn from our focused approach towards delivering long-term benefits and measurable value to our customers through:
• Fluency in English and medium knowledge of German/ Portuguese/ Portuguese/ Spanish/ Italian
• Preferably graduated in Economic studies
• At least 1 year experience of working in Finance & Accounting or back office environment in Procure to pay area
• Working knowledge with respect to European tax and statutory compliance
• Prior experience of transition of financial processes from offshore location will benefit.
• Working knowledge of the ERP (SAP, Oracle) is preferred;
• Excellent communication skills
• Thinking process – Be proactive, ask and perform work.
• Planning – Ability to plan the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
• Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions;
• Working experience and knowledge of the end-to-end – Accounts Payable process in a shared services environment.
• ERP experience in AP process (oracle 11i)
• Ability to grasp clients business, process, policies and procedures quickly and perform the activity and role assigned.
• Understanding the agreed and defined Service Level Agreements
• Recommend process improvements and ideas to Supervisor
• Prepare query & errors logs / Dashboards and recommend solutions for closure.
• Handling calls and emails related to vendors and employees on query regarding invoice processing, payment.
• Perform vendor reconciliation, PO analysis and month end reports.
• Prepares query & errors logs/ dashboards and recommend solutions for closure;
Business Domain Knowledge
Integrating Technology with BPS
At Wipro, you will get a solid understanding about the best way to service the customer requirements by leveraging Quality, Innovation, self-sustaining Process Framework, IT expertise and Domain knowledge. With the best people talent, we offer customized service offerings, translating into the most flexible and cost effective services of the highest quality. You will get the opportunity to be a part of a very capable and energetic team of over 24,000 colleagues, operating out of more than 25 delivery locations across the globe. This team from Wipro BPS has been a valued partner to all our customers in achieving their business goals. A wide range of industry options are available since we services customers in various industries including Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & Consumer Products, Energy and Utility, Technology, Manufacturing, Telecom & Healthcare sectors. We have built deep expertise in Processes like Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Marketing, Legal, HR Services, Tech Support, Customer Services and Analytics.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments:
Wipro BPS is a trendsetter and leader in the Outsourcing space. We invite passionate, energetic, creative and focused individuals who want to be a part of our growth story! Wipro BPS is the best option you can find to develop your expertise in the industry. You will get immense opportunities to learn from our focused approach towards delivering long-term benefits and measurable value to our customers through: