General Ledger with Italian/ Polish/ German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Technologies active
View all jobs General Ledger with Italian/ Polish/ German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
• Bachelor degree, preferably in the economy field;
• At least 1-3 years of experience in a Finance & Accounting departament;
• Good interpersonal Skills;
• Hands on experience in GL would represent an advantage;
• Exposure to SAP tool;
• Takes initiative and works without much supervision;
• Understands customer requirements;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts), Word (formatting, track changes, table of contents), PowerPoint (graphics & charts, animations, transitions).
- Resolve Intercompany Disputes
- Journal Entries and Review (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inventories, Pension Booking, Annual Incentive Plan, AR Reserve)
- Foreign Currency Accounting
- Manage Fixed Assets Accounting and Maintain lease
- Manage Inventory Accounts - posting, review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation
- Perform Accounts Reconciliation
- Manage Month/Quarter/Year End Closing Activities
- Internal/External Reporting
- Support for Escalations and Processing Service Requests/Inquiries
-Treasury transactions and Payments
- Retail Store Accounting
- Support Travel & Expenses (T&E) process
- Support AP process ( Rents, Leases and Utility (RLU) Invoices; Tax- VAT/Intrastat Processing & Reporting, Support AP helpdesk requests)
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.